Reaction score
Ben Nevis and the Carn Mor Dearg Arete. Britain's highest mountain.

Not the easiest of flying. Had to wait for gaps in the cloud (and then keep an eye on it while flying), frequent showers amd some crazy updrafts from the cliffs.

Its also a blummin' long way to carry all the kit!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tried it on several Apple devices, mines and others to no avail. Did get it working on a PC though and thought the footage was terrific. I have climbed Nevis three times and never had a view or particularly enjoyed the experience but your video is much more pleasurable than my physical experiences. Well done for lugging the kit all the way up there.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Tried it on several Apple devices, mines and others to no avail. Did get it working on a PC though and thought the footage was terrific. I have climbed Nevis three times and never had a view or particularly enjoyed the experience but your video is much more pleasurable than my physical experiences. Well done for lugging the kit all the way up there.

Weird - did nothing different to usual. Thanks for your persistence though and glad you enjoyed. That was my fourth time - I was after a Munro top on the NW of the true summit. Never had a view from the top apart from this time.

Well worth the walk. Good video, I didn't think that there would be that many people walking there. They're very close to the edge.

There were literally thousands. Mid summer attracts all the charity and three peaks challenge groups due to the amount of daylight.

I scooted off down the arête to avoid the masses but even that was busy.

Great video. Only criticism, too short! :)
Ha! Was dodging showers and cloud. The wind made it a stressful as well. Hence more footage of the arete rather than the summit plateau. The tourist path was heaving so wouldn't have made good footage either.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31