Beginner DJI Course

D

DroneKate

Hi Everyone!

My name is Kate and I just joined Phantom Pilots. I look forward to being active in this forum and am excited to meet some of you.

I have created a beginner dji course, and have over 1800 students with raving reviews. I wanted to offer it here, but will give you a special promo code for 50% off. Unfortunately this will end on Monday, so if you are interested, enroll now!

Please let me know your feedback on the course, I'm constantly trying to improve it for others to take. Thank you!

Drone Masterclass: Your Complete Guide to DJI Drones

Hi Kate :) Welcome to the forum :)
There's a lot of good people here and many of us like myself have taken your course and loved it.
Thanks Reed

Reactions: DroneKate
=
Hi Kate :) Welcome to the forum :)
There's a lot of good people here and many of us like myself have taken your course and loved it.
Thanks Reed

Hi Reed! Thank you! Yeah, I saw that someone was using an affiliate link on here to sell my course. They seemed pretty spammy, so I apologize for that. But it so nice to hear your kind words! :)

Reactions: Reed L
Welcome Kate. I've been following your course as time permits and think it's great. I'm about 1/2 way through it. Thanks for all the info!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: DroneKate

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20