Beautiful Philomath Oregon

Reaction score
Any tips or feedback appreciated. Anybody else live in the Corvallis or Philomath Oregon area?View attachment 113121

Attachments

• WNPVDrone-72.JPG
    WNPVDrone-72.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 275
Beautiful! I wish more people would post their pics & vids in this site. That's what it's all about!
Thank you! I also wish people would start taking pictures and cinematic video of the places they live. On the ground, Philomath looks like an extremely boring place. But from the air, I can appreciate all that Philomath has to offer. Too many people only get the drone out if they have traveled to an amazing location. Try your home town! Filming at sunset also helps the video look more interesting and less like a 12 minute video of flying over houses midday, I agree that is boring. Sunset and a little music and editing really can make your "boring" city shine!

(Nothing against travel, I make videos of the places I go, but where you live has potential as well!)

Very nice, love the music too. I used to live in Toledo (Oregon) and traveled through Philomath to Corvallis. Attended Oregon State......many years ago.

Very nice, love the music too. I used to live in Toledo (Oregon) and traveled through Philomath to Corvallis. Attended Oregon State......many years ago.
Awesome! Thanks so much! Cool to hear from people who have been in the places I have lived! I have lived in Corvallis and Philomath, and I have been to Toledo hundreds of times on my way to Newport!

Awesome! Thanks so much! Cool to hear from people who have been in the places I have lived! I have lived in Corvallis and Philomath, and I have been to Toledo hundreds of times on my way to Newport!
Still an Oregonian, retired and live in Brookings. Love the Oregon coast. That road, between Philomath and the coast, used to be one of the worst, back in the 50's.

Still an Oregonian, retired and live in Brookings. Love the Oregon coast. That road, between Philomath and the coast, used to be one of the worst, back in the 50's.
Yes it was terrible up until a year ago, they made a new road! There is still some section that isn't very good, but there is a new road that has stunning views that was carved in the side of a mountain! I really want to go film the views there!
If I do, I'll definitely post the video here!

Reactions: 3putts
Yes it was terrible up until a year ago, they made a new road! There is still some section that isn't very good, but there is a new road that has stunning views that was carved in the side of a mountain! I really want to go film the views there!
If I do, I'll definitely post the video here!
Just between Toledo and Newport, there used to be close to 100 curves on 26....in 8 miles! Hope to get over that new stretch someday and see it. Hope you share the video when you do film it. I come up to Toledo on occasion to have lunch with some of the surviving classmates Thanks for the info

Last edited:
Just between Toledo and Newport, there used yo be close to 100 curves on 26....in 8 miles! Hope to get over that new stretch someday and see it. Hope you share the video when you do film it. I come up to Toledo on occasion to have lunch with some of the surviving classmates Thanks for the info
Awesome, I think some of the original road is still there, so there are still a lot of curves, but the new rode bypasses quite a few of the bad curvy roads, and it completely bypasses that terrible one lane bridge in Eddyville!

Weston. Please include me on any other work you do. Absolutely incredible! The music is great and I especially love the way you segued video TO the music. You got talent, Bro!
I live just to the coast from you. Depoe Bay. Yes, so many places of beauty to capture on video in this part of the country. Just not enough time when you get to be my age! ;)

Weston. Please include me on any other work you do. Absolutely incredible! The music is great and I especially love the way you segued video TO the music. You got talent, Bro!
I live just to the coast from you. Depoe Bay. Yes, so many places of beauty to capture on video in this part of the country. Just not enough time when you get to be my age! ;)
Thank you so much! I'm going to be flying at the Oregon coast hopefully this Friday so I'll put together a video of that soon and post it here! That video was actually made with a phantom 4 with a broken gimbal arm, so the video was a little shaky in places. I have since fixed the gimbal, so the next video I make will hopefully be less shaky! Thanks again for your encouragement!

I have been working on a big video shoot lately so I haven't been able to fly the drone yet. But hopefully I'll have more videos to upload soon! I have been video editing for the last 2 days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers