battery

Reaction score
Hi with the weather changing here in the UK do I need to keep charging the battery if am not using it as much, new Pilot

Hi with the weather changing here in the UK do I need to keep charging the battery if am not using it as much, new Pilot
No its best to let it sit at 2 or 3 leds lit. If its already fully charged then let the auto discharge do its job. Check it once at least every 2 weeks and if its down to 1 or 2 lights then charge until the 3rd light starts to blink, disconnect and leave it alone.

No its best to let it sit at 2 or 3 leds lit. If its already fully charged then let the auto discharge do its job. Check it once at least every 2 weeks and if its down to 1 or 2 lights then charge until the 3rd light starts to blink, disconnect and leave it alone.

Sorry to come in off topic. But how does the “auto discharge “ work ? At what point does that come into force ?
Cheers

Sorry to come in off topic. But how does the “auto discharge “ work ? At what point does that come into force ?
Cheers
Auto discharge is a feature to protect these lipo batteries from damage from being stored fully charged. If they are stored with a charge level higher than 65% they will time down and discharge to 65% on their own. This setting can be changed in the Go app. By default it is set at 10 days which is too long imo. I keep mine set at 2 days. Keep in mind pressing the power to check the charge level of the battery resets that timer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72