Battery wiggles?

I can look at them and know what I am getting as opposed plying the DJI roulette ordering on line.
Apple would not honor the 50% off DJI coupon purchase in store...buttheads...

Reactions: Jussaguy
I can look at them and know what I am getting as opposed plying the DJI roulette ordering on line.
Apple would not honor the 50% off DJI coupon purchase in store...buttheads...
You said butt heads. :)

Here is a thought though. The 7s at the Apple Store have been sitting there for a while most likely. Quite possibly since March without a use. I would rather take my chances with a newer battery. I've been flying with the 54s and they are fine.

And can I say that I am friggen in love with my new second P4. It shoots so incredibly better than my first second one. "First second one". Wow, that's a sentence.

Reminds me of a Brian Regan joke.

"Did you know, if you were to second-guess your decision to book time to visit a Native American community, that would be a reservation reservation reservation."

So, your first one is OK but the second second doesn't give you a second thought...
Pics to prove it.

Just checked my batteries, new and old, all seem to fit the same, slight gap, tiny wiggle in and out and a slight wiggle up and down, all the same and all the same brightness. They're still a snug fit and locks definitely keeping them well in place.

My old batts serial number 082AD3, New ones starting with 082AD4. Be worth noting which are good/bad batteries.
I HAVE ONE OF EACH NEW LED VS OLD LED AND new one doesn't wiggle as much as old one does but pulling battery out is a pain. Even after you depress the tabs they are hard to get out, now i just bought mine 4 days ago

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20