BATTERY UPGRADE

Reaction score
need to know what is a good/longer fly time battery seen the multistar 3s 4000 and the 5000mhr 4s battery,seen on you tube right now I am using the phantom batterys getting around 15 min ,just want to know what to get I also know that I have to cut out alittle to fit I have seen also the bigger door for the battery how sells the upgraded door that is good to order online thanks I see shapeway sells them are they good to order from

need to know what is a good/longer fly time battery seen the multistar 3s 4000 and the 5000mhr 4s battery,seen on you tube right now I am using the phantom batterys getting around 15 min ,just want to know what to get I also know that I have to cut out alittle to fit I have seen also the bigger door for the battery how sells the upgraded door that is good to order online thanks I see shapeway sells them are they good to order from
whats wrong dont anyone here on this forum want to respond what a bunch of babys here for crist sake grow up

The fc40 thread is not too popular these days with the phantom 3 out n all. Ebay in USA has battery door for 20 bucks and 1 year warranty. Good feedback too. I use the 4000mah with the stock door and it is fine. Did have to shave a bit off of the opening on the phantom to fit it tho, no big deal

dji phantom fc40
ardrone2 mod 4 telemetry+fpv
tplinkwr703+sunhans 2.5w and alpha 7dbi panel antenna for wifi boost
based in new jersey US

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj