Battery signal error on Phantom 4 Pro

Reaction score
Hi. I have a Phantom 4 Pro which I unfortunately crashed/landed violently. To determine the cause of this will be another story.
Back to the original thread. After said landing I bought a used Phantom 4 Pro off Ebay in very good condition but with a Battery signal error showing, making it unflyable. First thing I did was reset to factory settings and install an reinstall latest firmware version. The error persisted with the supplied battery. I put in my batteries, 2 x original DJI batteries and two aftermarket ones. Error still there. I then tried all batteries in my drone and none came up with an error. Same firmware and same controller (second drone came without controller). Question now is why would one drone be working OK but the other one not, everything being the same.
All help/advice will be highly appreciated.

Appears there's a battery connection issue on the newer P4P. There's several connections when plugged in so checking the ones inside the drone battery compartment may be in order. You may even find a broken pin. If so, I'd suggest replacing the battery compartment from the crashed drone to the new drone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
orthotutors