Battery replacment !

Reaction score
Dealer has replaced my faulty battery! (won't mention the dearlers name yet) Do you guys think this is a used battery as I do ?
Thanks

Attachments

• vision battery.jpg
    vision battery.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 647
Looks like it to me. When I plugged mine in for the first time it showed exactly how many charging cycles I had put it through, so therefore new ones should come zero'd from the factory, even if they have put a few test cycles in them.

More concerning is the imbalance on the three cells - although given it's not carrying a full charge the smart circuitry may sort that out if left to finish a complete charge cycle.

Pull_Up said:
Looks like it to me. When I plugged mine in for the first time it showed exactly how many charging cycles I had put it through, so therefore new ones should come zero'd from the factory, even if they have put a few test cycles in them.

More concerning is the imbalance on the three cells - although given it's not carrying a full charge the smart circuitry may sort that out if left to finish a complete charge cycle.

What he said!

Both my batteries showed 0 charges upon arrival after purchase.

Yep think they are trying to mug me off !
I will name them if I don't get a satisfactory result !
They are are recommended dealer for DJI in the UK but I have had crap from them from day 1 !
Cheers.

I would second firstpersonview as a great UK supplier. I have had nothing but great service from Esme and the rest of the team...Thanks to you all.

Best Wishes for Christmas and the New Year.

PS..Any idea when the Hoodies will be for sale..?

Thanks again for the best service in the UK.

Ho!Ho!Ho!

Trevor

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl