Battery mod options??

The military have been trying out drones that land on power lines to recharge - would be awesome but then we would need electric meters on our P3s or they will fine you for stealing electric!!!

Realistic flight times are 23-25 minutes, depending upon the externals that you use. With 1600's I am getting 23 minutes, while with expensive, lightweight (255g) 2800's I am getting 25 minutes. Stock, I was only getting 15 minutes on average. You quickly reach a point of diminishing returns, as the extra weight from higher powered batteries must be carried throughout the entire flight.

Realistic flight times are 23-25 minutes, depending upon the externals that you use. With 1600's I am getting 23 minutes, while with expensive, lightweight (255g) 2800's I am getting 25 minutes. Stock, I was only getting 15 minutes on average. You quickly reach a point of diminishing returns, as the extra weight from higher powered batteries must be carried throughout the entire flight.
Would u agree that the Hyperion HV 2400 mah at 202 grams u may get 28 mins..

Would u agree that the Hyperion HV 2400 mah at 202 grams u may get 28 mins..
I have them (see other threads). I get 30:00 to 10% with new motors. Don't think any battery is better weight/power and I have tested dozens.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj