Battery half the price

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

Has anyone got experience with this battery? It's less than half the price of the DJI Branded P3 batteries! They guarantee that it is compatible with the latest DJI Go app (you'll be refunded if the battery doesn't work), so it should be safe. I'm thinking about buying a couple of these, as I already have a good experience with the website (fast shipping, good customer service). Im curious what you guys think of these batteries.

Kind regards

As with anything else related to the propulsion system, it's not a good idea to use 3rd party products. For about $30 more, you can get OEM DJI batteries here on Amazon. Not only are they guaranteed to work well, you won't void your DJI warranty.

Reactions: FunN4lo
Something looks fishy about those feedbacks...

There was a thread a while back. Somebody bought a banggood battery. IIRC his AC dropped from the sky. And when it hit the ground, it "banggood", somebody posted...

Reactions: shodan
>They guarantee that it is compatible with the latest DJI Go app
yeah, it is
but if DJI want, they can block it in the firmware and then you can throw it away (or you'll be forced not to upgrade the FW)

>you'll be refunded if the battery doesn't work
not true
there was a lot of reviews from people saying the battery didn't work and Banggood refused to refund them
but of course, all those reviews are deleted now

I've got one piece only
all I can tell is, from the moment I got it, that one cell has had lower voltage (0.05 V) than the other three cells
I complained about it to Banggood, they refused to do anything about it
otherwise, the battery is fine, I've got 11 flights with it
BUT battery life is already down to 98% (my original batteries with 20+ flights still have 100%)
so I suppose the battery won't last so long as the original ones

$70 doesn't seem like a deal worth taking a chance with.
Like already said, for another $30 you get OEM and better store to deal with
I bought a DJI battery here for $70 shipped and it only showed 1 cycle.

They may guarantee the battery but not the drone if the battery fails in flight.

so at first i was a proponent of the 3rd party batteries, but recently i flew a Lumsing battery and at 28% left it started auto-land, at at 20% turned the aircraft off. I'm only using stock OEM batteries from now on :) Who wants 2 3rd party batteries on the cheap?

It's high time DJI start approving third party batteries rather than blocking them. DJI should focus more on the technology side.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

If it's the same battery I looked of the flight data from, it is a legit battery. But that is if it's the same one I looked at.

If it's the same battery I looked of the flight data from, it is a legit battery. But that is if it's the same one I looked at.
The one you looked at from me was a Mr Batt battery, the one being sold here is a Poweradd battery, I think different.

Before I gave my son my P2, I purchased 2 of the "generic" batteries and didn't have much luck with them. One was DOA (refunded) and the second one worked but they must be cheap cells cause the flight time was only about 6-7 mins. I would just rather spend the extra money at this point knowing you are getting a genuine product with a manufacturer warranty

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The one you looked at from me was a Mr Batt battery, the one being sold here is a Poweradd battery, I think different.

Well there ya go..... And Mr Batt battery is a current usable battery option.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers