Battery Dent

Reaction score
I bought a phantom 3 standard last week, and ordered a couple of supposedly used OEM batteries off of ebay after flying it a couple of times.

The batteries came in today, in the DJI Go App, one says charged 1 time, the other says charged 3 times. One of the batteries has two dents which can be seen in the attached pictures. One is a dimple dent, other is an L shaped dent.

I thought I'd try to ask someone with battery experience if they thought that was acceptable or not.

Attachments

• IMG_5426.JPG
    IMG_5426.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_5427.JPG
    IMG_5427.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 187
Looking at my three batteries one has worse denting then yours. Guess I've never looked at them that closely before. I regularly check my batteries with Airdata and they are fine. I would say its just cosmetic damage.

Reactions: SouthernGent86
Thanks for the reply. That's the only one with dents, the other two are perfect. Dented one is harder to push into the phantom and makes a hard click where the other two are easier to get in and make a smooth click. I don't see anything that looks abnormal other than the dents. Everything looks good in the DJI Go App when I go to battery. I guess I'll use it and keep it low a couple charges to make sure all is good.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl