Battery Condition

When is a good time to replace Phantom 4 Pro Batteries after how many charges?

That very much depends on how well you treat and maintain your batteries. I've seen reports of batteries with upwards of 200 cycles and they're still going strong. And then, I've seen reports of batteries having issues with far fewer cycles on them. There is no one answer as battery use and maintenance care varies by individual. One if the best things you can do is to know what your battery status and health is. You can access that information through an app called Air Data UAV. That app will provide you with a wealth of flight information. Good luck.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
A way to sense a trend in battery health is the reduction of flight times.

This topic is a very frequent subject here.
Use the built-in self discharge feature. The amount of time to set the delay fir is based on your frequency of use. Two days is a good safe amount. This will assure your battery is kept at the 60-40% range which is optimum.
Do not keep pressing start button as that resets the day timer.
No worries with topping off battery before a flight after storage as this does not hurt them and you always want to start flight with a FULL battery.

Last edited:
...No worries with topping off battery before a flight after storage as tjisxdhes not hurt them...
That’s good to know. I’ve always worried that tjisxdhes would hurt my batteries. ;)

Reactions: Loz
Reactions: Pharm
Thanks. Fixed that. :)
Don’t you just love it when you make a tiny, insignificant error and some smarta$$ like me jumps on it? Couldn’t help myself. Hope you got as much of a chuckle out of it as I did. :)

Don’t you just love it when you make a tiny, insignificant error and some smarta$$ like me jumps on it? Couldn’t help myself. Hope you got as much of a chuckle out of it as I did. :)

Oh sure. No good deed goes unpunished. It’s the price we pay.

Reactions: Loz and Pharm

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl