Battery Charger with "mAh put in during charge" feature

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking to buy a "smart" LiPo battery charger capable of charging 2-4 (3s 2200 mAh 11.1v 20C) Phantom batteries simultaneously. After a lot of searching, I'm still not able to find a charger that can do this AND where the description specifically states that it "displays the total mAh put in during the charge".

To get this last feature, am I limited to charging one battery at time?

Since many ad's I look at don't specifically mention this feature, can anyone recommend specific charger(s) that they use, having this feature?

thanks
iosman

Last edited:
Sorry, can’t help you there. I still use the single charger.
I’ll watch to see if there are any suggestions tho.

I'm looking to buy a "smart" LiPo battery charger capable of charging 2-4 (3s 2200 mAh 11.1v 20C) Phantom batteries simultaneously. After a lot of searching, I'm still not able to find a charger that can do this AND where the description specifically states that it "displays the total mAh put in during the charge".

Since many ad's I look at don't specifically mention this feature, can anyone recommend specific charger(s) that they use, having this feature?

OK ... most programmable LiPo chargers will display mAh put in .. but it will be total unless you buy more expensive multi battery chargers - then you may be able to display each battery and its mAh in.

You mention 3S 2200mAh LiPo's .... then this is an older Phantom ? As the P3 etc. use HV LiPo 4S batterys.

Must be. Also if I recall correctly the factory P2 batts were 3S2P.

This one has two displays :

195091-195126-195133-195119_6.jpg

another one ..

119472-119479u_7.jpg

Over on Hobby King ...

"I'm looking to buy a "smart" LiPo battery charger capable of charging 2-4 (3s 2200 mAh 11.1v 20C) Phantom batteries simultaneously. After a lot of searching, I'm still not able to find a charger that can do this"

I also Fly RC Aircraft, and the (3s 2200 mAh 11.1v 20C) battery referred to here is a common RC Aircraft battery. My P3P uses a Li-Po 4S 4480mAh 15.2V battery, so any charger for the (3s 2200 mAh 11.1v 20C) battery WILL NOT work for the Phantom batteries.

Hello,

thanks
iosman
Hi I use this capable of charging four phantom batteries, but one at a time, but it is very good Multi-Battery Charger Adapter (Intelligent Battery Manager) for DJI Phantom BR | eBay

Hi I use this capable of charging four phantom batteries, but one at a time, but it is very good Multi-Battery Charger Adapter (Intelligent Battery Manager) for DJI Phantom BR | eBay

The only good thing about that - its cheaper than the 'same' unit with DJI written on it !

Why buy a sequential charger when you can have a parallel unit for only a little more money ?? which charges 3 batterys all at same time. It cost less than the DJI single charger and in fact doesn't need the DJI charger.

The only good thing about that - its cheaper than the 'same' unit with DJI written on it !

Why buy a sequential charger when you can have a parallel unit for only a little more money ?? which charges 3 batterys all at same time. It cost less than the DJI single charger and in fact doesn't need the DJI charger.
It works perfectly adequately for me

Last edited by a moderator:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4