Battery Cell Overdischarge Situations

Reaction score
When i ckecked the history, i saw that there had been some cell undervoltages due to overdischarges on battery cells. What should i do about this issue?
ME3bPQ.png

ZDPaWa.png

I have now reported 4 of the threads you have posted in the past hour or less.

You are spamming the forum.

Stop posting threads and look for the answers.

This member is new and they may not be familiar with he way the forum works.
@Akrosfer - take a look in the help area and use the search to find answers to your questions as someone before you may have asked it and gotten the correct answer. ;)

Reactions: IflyinWY
I have now reported 4 of the threads you have posted in the past hour or less.

You are spamming the forum.

Stop posting threads and look for the answers.

In fact i checked for the answers, but could not find. Maybe before the Phantom, i should learn about forum rules. Thanks for informing me about the mistake.

The first thing you need to do is raise your low battery warning level to 30%

The first thing you need to do is raise your low battery warning level to 30%
I just dont want it take control of my manual flight time early, but i do check the battery almost every 30 seconds. Thanks for the advice. It suits to the new pilots like me.

I just dont want it take control of my manual flight time early, but i do check the battery almost every 30 seconds. Thanks for the advice. It suits to the new pilots like me.
It will not take control of you manual flight time, but it will give you a low battery warning at 30% which means you better be thinking seriously about landing it fairly quickly. If you run the capacity to 10% everytime you are compromising the integrity of the lipo cell(S) and the battery longevity. Remember, battery discharge is not proportional. IOW - It will discharge faster at a 30% capacity then it did getting to 30% from 100 %. You need to be thinking how long it will take you to get it on the ground when it hits 50%. I

It will not take control of you manual flight time, but it will give you a low battery warning at 30% which means you better be thinking seriously about landing it fairly quickly. If you run the capacity to 10% everytime you are compromising the integrity of the lipo cell(S) and the battery longevity. Remember, battery discharge is not proportional. IOW - It will discharge faster at a 30% capacity then it did getting to 30% from 100 %. You need to be thinking how long it will take you to get it on the ground when it hits 50%. I
Thank you very much for the info. I would be so happy, if you have time to check my video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

exciting video-- but this is why flyers loose their Phantoms-- and most of the time blame it on DJI-- they take to many chances--because of the challenge and excitement. But I would question your judgment attempting this. There are very experienced Phantom pilots who have been flying a long time who would not attempt that flight, especially with a brand new unproven aircraft. It just does not make good sense. I hope you reevaluate your flight safety rules and where you fly.. You will have issues if you try to push your luck as you learn.

Reactions: Furia
I strongly suggest avoid overflying congested and populated areas. If for whatever reason you lose control of your phantom and hurt or kill someone (Yes you ca kill someone if the 1,8 kg Phantom drops dead from 160 meters into someones head).
It is really not worth the risk.
Keep an eye on the battery, there are several interesting post on this forum about this issue.

exciting video-- but this is why flyers loose their Phantoms-- and most of the time blame it on DJI-- they take to many chances--because of the challenge and excitement. But I would question your judgment attempting this. There are very experienced Phantom pilots who have been flying a long time who would not attempt that flight, especially with a brand new unproven aircraft. It just does not make good sense. I hope you reevaluate your flight safety rules and where you fly.. You will have issues if you try to push your luck as you learn.
I ll seriously take your advices. What do you think about my long long words in the video? Have i written anything stupid and give wrong info to people? If you correct me, i ll be so happy to change the info in the video.

I strongly suggest avoid overflying congested and populated areas. If for whatever reason you lose control of your phantom and hurt or kill someone (Yes you ca kill someone if the 1,8 kg Phantom drops dead from 160 meters into someones head).
It is really not worth the risk.
Keep an eye on the battery, there are several interesting post on this forum about this issue.
I will definitely take your advices. Planning to focus on training in small areas to shoot the best videos. That will be safer for the people ;)

Reactions: Furia
I dont think there is any thing wrong with your battery and its just telling you that on them two charges that you took the battery down to the low cell discharge warning level which should be any thing below 8%

Now as far as the battery level settings the low battery warning thing will just make it so it will tell you when the battery is below what that slider is set at. Incase you are not paying attention to the battery.. The critical warning on the you want to be careful with being when it hits what ever that slider is at it will try to land its self no matter ware its at if you dont give it some throttle to keep it up while trying to fly it back to home. Which could end up not being to cool if its over some place you dont want it landing at like trees cars houses and esp water. even if you had enough power left to still make it back. It also can be a lil bit tricky to fly esp when still learning if you also have to try and keep giving it throttle while also trying to control the direction and esp if panicking which can happen when your worried about getting it back before it auto lands some place were you will not see were it landed.

Reactions: Akrosfer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.