Battery #1 won't connect (shows charge), battery #2 fine.

Reaction score
I operated with 1 battery and everything was great. Purchased another OEM DJI battery and have been using that one for a few days. Went back to battery #1 (showed 4 green bars), but when the app fires up, it never gets past 'disconnected'.
I'm charging that battery now, could it really be out of juice and showing a false charge?
I have my auto discharge set to 3 days, and it hasn't been that long since I used battery #1.
If I charge it up and it still doesn't connect (it still powers up the drone), what's my next step to try?
P3S, current version of firmware and app.

What, It powers up the Phantom and it won't connect, did you have your remote on, that sounds impossible.
What was the status light on the remote and bottom of the Phantom?

Rod

Yes, powers up phantom, RC has 2 lights of battery.
Today's experience:
Flew with battery #2, got to 5 min warning, brought home, turned off batt and removed.
Inserted batt #1, didn't connect. Restarted app, nothing. Restarted RC, nothing. Restarted everything, nothing.
Yesterday was the first time batt #1 didn't connect.

What color is the first left light on the remote?

There is a light / button on the bottom side of the Phantom, what color is that?

Rod

Yes, powers up phantom, RC has 2 lights of battery.
Today's experience:
Flew with battery #2, got to 5 min warning, brought home, turned off batt and removed.
Inserted batt #1, didn't connect. Restarted app, nothing. Restarted RC, nothing. Restarted everything, nothing.
And then you re-inserted battery #2 as a test and everything connected perfectly? Started RC, then started AC and all was fine with battery #2?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl