Batteries

Reaction score
Good evening,
Just picked up my first ever DJI Phantom 3 Standard and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of where to get a couple of spare batteries and a multi charger.....?
Thanks in advance.

Good evening,
Just picked up my first ever DJI Phantom 3 Standard and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of where to get a couple of spare batteries and a multi charger.....?
Thanks in advance.
Amazon and E-Bay are loaded with offers. Many people will debate me on this, but I would only consider genuine DJI batteries and chargers. It's not worth ruining a good battery with a knock-off charger. Likewise, it's not worth losing your drone using a knock-off battery.

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the forums.

You can pick up batteries in various locations. Your first decision is whether you want genuine DJI batteries, or would you rather save a few dollars and go with generic third-party batteries. Many people have luck with those but I have only used genuine DJI, so I can't point you to viable alternatives.

For DJI batteries you could buy direct from DJI but they are $149. Here is the link ---> Buy Phantom 3 Intelligent Flight Battery - DJI Store

The DJI Phantom 3 battery charging hub is here ---> Buy Phantom 3 Battery Charging Hub - DJI Store

You can find the hub much cheaper on Amazon here ---> https://smile.amazon.com/DJI-Batter...ywords=phantom+3+battery&refinements=p_89:DJI

The batteries are also on Amazon and a few dollars cheaper ---> https://smile.amazon.com/DJI-Phanto...ywords=phantom+3+battery&refinements=p_89:DJI

Happy flying !!

I've been using the batteries from "powerextra" (sold on Amazon) with out a problem. But I use my DJI charger to charge them.

Check the mah on the battery’s for longer flight - I think 5870mAh are the ones I have .. I’m not in front of them . Amazon had a great deal for Two but they are not available now .
Good luck...

Just don't forget : a Brand new drone "IF you use aftermarket battery's (don't forget the DAT files records that info by way of a battery serial; number).....and have a battery related failure....Your warranty is Trash Your repairs with out of your pocket !

Amazon and E-Bay are loaded with offers. Many people will debate me on this, but I would only consider genuine DJI batteries and chargers. It's not worth ruining a good battery with a knock-off charger. Likewise, it's not worth losing your drone using a knock-off battery.
Totally agree, looks like a few more penny’s are to be spent

Good evening,
Thanks in advance.
I have a standard and I got two batteries from Amazon for about £95.00 and they are brilliant not DJI but just as good don't know if they are still available

I'll say this about aftermarket batteries. I went the cheap route for my P3S. Got the battery off of EBay for cheap. Took it out of the mail box (shipped priority air from Cali) never did anything to the battery other than take it out of the bubble wrap. Sat it in my office on the floor. Three hours later it burst into flames. Did about 10k in damages to the house. Insurance covered the loss but the smoke and mess was incredible. Lucky I was home and not far from the battery when it exploded so I could get the fire under control quickly. I did notice it had about 50% charge when I took it out of the bubble wrap, which BTW was my first red flag that it was a used battery. Can't say more since it's under investigation but never buy anything for your DJI drone that doesn't say DJI. Now charging all my batteries in Kevlar explosion proof bags.
Sparke

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor