Batteries for p4

Reaction score
Hello all. I bought my first phantom drone and it was used. I got 3 batteries with it I tried to charge them all the charge lights come on and then flash when I plug it in then go out completely. Is this normal or does it mean the batteries are junk. I don’t know when ther were last charged or if there is a problem with the charger. Can anyone answer this ? For me. Thanks

K...plug one in at a time. you need to make sure that all lights are flashing at the end of the cycle. When the battery is fully charged all light will go out.

It also will depend on how the previous owner stored the batteries and in what condition. If you can get the batteries to respond, make sure you update the firmware.

push the battery button once to make sure its fully charged. all light will light up, then go out.

K...plug one in at a time. you need to make sure that all lights are flashing at the end of the cycle. When the battery is fully charged all light will go out.

It also will depend on how the previous owner stored the batteries and in what condition. If you can get the batteries to respond, make sure you update the firmware.

push the battery button once to make sure its fully charged. all light will light up, then go out.
Ok I understand but will they stay flashing while being charged

Reactions: Gregg Kielma
Hello all. I bought my first phantom drone and it was used. I got 3 batteries with it I tried to charge them all the charge lights come on and then flash when I plug it in then go out completely. Is this normal or does it mean the batteries are junk. I don’t know when ther were last charged or if there is a problem with the charger. Can anyone answer this ? For me. Thanks
If the battery lights go out when on the charger try turning the battery on and leave on the charger until fully charged.

Have you run into any issues with this battery? Need to purchase some more batteries and don't feel like paying for the "Genuine" DJI battery. I have had good luck with Powerextra Phantom 3 Pro Batteries. I have been using them for mapping without issues for 8 months now.
i bought 2 powerextra batts one of them start giving me battery errors after a couple of flights so i returned it dont want my p4 falling out of the sky, the other batt seems fine so far

Reactions: Jonwalter
Have you run into any issues with this battery? Need to purchase some more batteries and don't feel like paying for the "Genuine" DJI battery. I have had good luck with Powerextra Phantom 3 Pro Batteries. I have been using them for mapping without issues for 8 months now.
The batteries were DJI oem batteries. I ended up scrapping 2 of them. They were both junk.
i bought 2 powerextra batts one of them start giving me battery errors after a couple of flights so i returned it dont want my p4 falling out of the sky, the other batt seems fine so far
I believe that a 1000.00 + isn’t worth saving a few $$ on after market products no matter what it is. DJI did a great job designing and building a great drone and that is why I will stick to buying only their products. I am not willing to sacrifice quality for$$$

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan