Batteries for P3P available from Action Gear in Johannesburg for all South Africans

Reaction score
Hi guys

For those of you in South Africa needing batteries for P3P there are two left at Action Gear in JHB. Ask for Vice, he's a great guy. He saved 3 for me. I paid for them today and he said he has 2 more left. Call on 011 781 1323 or [email protected]

Great service and great deal.

Reactions: Vice
Hi guys

For those of you in South Africa needing batteries for P3P there are two left at Action Gear in JHB. Ask for Vice, he's a great guy. He saved 3 for me. I paid for them today and he said he has 2 more left. Call on 011 781 1323 or [email protected]

Great service and great deal.
Thats is right thanks Alfred!

Anything you need for DJI Phantom 3 and accessories you can contact me anytime .
x 3 batteries left in stock . contact me at 078 215 7360 , 011 781 1323 or email [email protected]

At Action gear you will find knowledgable staff and great service. I purchased my PS3P there plus batteries. Very happy.

Reactions: Vice
l had some couple of request on these ND filters and the suppliers who has the legal rights to import Polar pro products into South Africa said to me these are not kind of items they are bringing in at the moment but maybe they will look into this in the future

Vice, thanks for the quick reply, i have been incontact with Polar pro directly! Seems we will have to look for an alternative! There seem to be various different tipes if you look all over forum! Please let me know if you can get any?

Vice, thanks for the quick reply, i have been incontact with Polar pro directly! Seems we will have to look for an alternative! There seem to be various different tipes if you look all over forum! Please let me know if you can get any?
definitely will do . Actually l have consulted Polar pro distributor here in South Africa and they said they will get back to me and see if it is worthy it bringing these ND filters in. l will keep you posted .Shot!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic