Batteries and Accessories for Phantom 4 Pro for Sale -- SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In addition to the drone itself, seen in another ad here, I'm also selling the additional batteries and other accessories that I had. I will part with all items for $250. The items include:

A. 1x - 5350mAHr standard battery

B. 3x - 5870mAHr high capacity batteries

C. A complete set of spare props with 2-CW and 2-CCW props

D. And an aftermarket battery charger that can charge three batteries and the remote at the same time

Please check out this video on my OneDrive which shows the items for sale.

Thanks,

Brian

Reactions: BigAl07
Brian I'm VERY interested in this package. Can you tell approx how many charges on the batteries and their "Health"? This is for a Search & Rescue system I'm building and we need batteries badly. . .

Hi, I just need a battery.
Do you sell it?
If yes, how much do you sell it?
What is the condition?
Thanks for the reply.
Regards

sorry I forgot this is my email address if you want me to reply. Thanks

OK, I had a total of 6 batteries, 2 of the 5350's and 4 of the 5870's and I cycled them in sequence so that all batteries were used and all used the same amount. I never ran them down below 25% and usually landed before 30%. I would recharge to about 60% for storage. On the night before I planed to fly I would charge the batteries I expected to use to about 80% -- not 100%, and then, the next day, on the way to fly, I'd charge them the remaining amount just before flying. If I didn't use a battery I'd discharge it with an external load (LED panel) to about 60-70% for storage. I have a total of 96 flights spread pretty equally between the 6 batteries so about 16 flights each.

Batteries are a critical flight safety item so maintaining them properly is a must -- I made that a central part of my drone usage.

Brian

I'll take them. PM me the info so I can PayPal you the $$. I'll send you shipping information etc as well.

THANK YOU!!

Brian is this still available? I'm ready to send funds over :)

Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj