Barrett Jackson West Palm Beach

Reaction score
Just got home from a weekend down in South Florida. No buying or selling, just drooling.

Holy crap I could get in serious trouble there. Some beautiful rides. Love me some muscle cars. :cool:

Anyone ever go? If you're a gear head, you owe it to yourself.

Not Barrett but other auctions.... the more you drink, the better the bids get ;)

the whole collector auto deal has really picked up in the last few years to where it almost was 7+ yrs ago. Which i took advantage of....

I used to watch the Barrett ones on TV till I seen them sell a 82 911 like what I had just sold and wasn't as nice as mine was for 3 Times what I sold it for.
Made me so sick I just quit watching them :mad:
If I had known it would have gone for that I would have shipped it out there to AZ and let them sell it !!

I know little about cars, but oddly my other "hobby" is polishing cars. I rent some space from a car nut to practice my hobby. He travels to many auctions and he flies out yearly to West Palm, Scottsdale and Vegas for Barrett-Jackson auctions.

I just set my DVR, sit at home and lust over some of the cars as they go over the block being sold at prices beyond comprehension.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj