balancing new QR props!!

Reaction score
I was going to buy a prop balancer, almost did it as they're cheap and I believe they do, everything does, matter when spinning at high revolutions. I can't figure out or find. Solution. There are some inspire balancers but I found they are for the first version props, not these types. I cannot believe we don't have a mode for this. I am considering buying the replacement deals for the props to go on the phantoms, sold at DJI for $3 but, they would have to be mounted perfectly for them to work, meaning on a rod or something, I don't have those tools here.
Someone needs to make a balanced for quick release props!!! There's no way they are all balanced, and I'll bet, if we take the time to balance these props, they would work better, more efficient and effective, possibly negate some problems.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I was going to buy a prop balancer, almost did it as they're cheap and I believe they do, everything does, matter when spinning at high revolutions. I can't figure out or find. Solution. There are some inspire balancers but I found they are for the first version props, not these types. I cannot believe we don't have a mode for this. I am considering buying the replacement deals for the props to go on the phantoms, sold at DJI for $3 but, they would have to be mounted perfectly for them to work, meaning on a rod or something, I don't have those tools here.
Someone needs to make a balanced for quick release props!!! There's no way they are all balanced, and I'll bet, if we take the time to balance these props, they would work better, more efficient and effective, possibly negate some problems.

You may be interested in this post, but what I've read from people who have done it is that the props come very balanced
Balancing the P4 props

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Oh, crap, shoulda looked first, my bad, usually do

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl