Bad support

Reaction score
Your support is the worst I have ever dealt with besides AT&T, I have spent over 4k getting what I need. I had a 5.5 crystal sky that had a dead spot on the lower right hand corner(only noticeable during editing). Purchased then received on Wednesday night, used Thursday, called support Friday, you were closed for db repairs/maintenance, called Monday then finally after six phone calls got an rma number and shipping label,you received it on Friday, it has now been two weeks with an email stating that it is being looked at and your checking availability on stock. I've been in the IT industry for over 30 years if I treated my clientele the way you do I would have no business. If I would have know you could give a **** less about your clients I would have went another direction. You will not be the biggest player in the game forever with this type of runaround support. I don't normally post on a company but your is one of the top two of the worst.

Reactions: OOO
You will be lucky if anyone from DJI reads this post here.

You would know that this scenario qualifies as dead on arrival. Why would you even request service? Refund or replacement is the way to go here- at your option.

You would know that this scenario qualifies as dead on arrival. Why would you even request service? Refund or replacement is the way to go here- at your option.
Ya I know, my apologies but I was a tad fed up with terrible support. I first requested refund and that was taking as much time as replacement so I just had them replace. Again sorry for the rant but I sold my K1 so Im frustrated with having to wait so long.

Funny to look at the BBB Business rating for DJI which is an A grade, but they pay to be a member so they get some extra points for that with them, even though they show 367 complaints on the website. Some complaints seem very typical of DJI.

Additional information shows this on the BBB website here:
BBB Accredited Business Profile for DJI Service, LLC.

"According to BBB files, our records show that the company has a pattern of complaints concerning consumers having difficulty getting a response or reaching representatives when inquiries or issues arise. On September 11, 2017 the Better Business Bureau contacted the company in regards to our concerns about the amount and the patter of complaints we have received. On October 20, 2017 the company responded stating they had add more customer service agents to better handle the volume of incoming calls. The BBB will continue to monitor these complaints."

Yelp! has this on them: DJI - Torrance, CA

Somehow I doubt it will get any better as it took them almost six weeks to respond to the BBB inquiry. DJI just doesn't care. May as well toss it out if it doesn't work, or pay someone to fix it - which is probably what the Shen family wants you to do. Maybe BBB will downgrade them to where they should be, and if they quit paying they likely will.

Reactions: Dragonfly Drone
Funny to look at the BBB Business rating for DJI which is an A grade, but they pay to be a member so they get some extra points for that with them, even though they show 367 complaints on the website. Some complaints seem very typical of DJI.

Additional information shows this on the BBB website here:
BBB Accredited Business Profile for DJI Service, LLC.

"According to BBB files, our records show that the company has a pattern of complaints concerning consumers having difficulty getting a response or reaching representatives when inquiries or issues arise. On September 11, 2017 the Better Business Bureau contacted the company in regards to our concerns about the amount and the patter of complaints we have received. On October 20, 2017 the company responded stating they had add more customer service agents to better handle the volume of incoming calls. The BBB will continue to monitor these complaints."

Yelp! has this on them: DJI - Torrance, CA

Somehow I doubt it will get any better as it took them almost six weeks to respond to the BBB inquiry. DJI just doesn't care. May as well toss it out if it doesn't work, or pay someone to fix it - which is probably what the Shen family wants you to do. Maybe BBB will downgrade them to where they should be, and if they quit paying they likely will.
Shen? You mean Wang?

This is why if I ever upgrade from my standard it will be a refurbished one. My aircraft has been great so far and I got it for almost a year. If something broke. DJI will not be my choice... Will be try to do it myself or find another option. I like DJI products but their support stink.

This is why if I ever upgrade from my standard it will be a refurbished one. My aircraft has been great so far and I got it for almost a year. If something broke. DJI will not be my choice... Will be try to do it myself or find another option. I like DJI products but their support stink.
You constantly say this, I remember asking you before if you have had a bad experience with DJI service- have you?

Shen? You mean Wang?

The BBB link shows Jack Shen as the USA President. Wang is China's head.

Type of Entity
Limited Liability Company
Business Management, Jack Shen, President
Contact Information ,Cecil Shen, Manager

As to the refrub thing they pull, I wouldn't at all be surprised if the shiny new ones that we read about being sent in for repair and get back to the owner as showing cosmetic defects and worse for wear, are later sold as a factory refurb again for more money. I don't care for their refurb policy at all and when they say they are "Flight tested and fully checked out," yet show up with older firmware installed is telling that they aren't doing much if anything but switching some "Looks okay to me" devices out among the service ones and the customer inherits someone else's mess to sort through if they ever do. They need to fix what was sent in and return same to regain my trust, as their turnaround time being slow as it is should allow for that type of service. If mine breaks again, I'll look elsewhere.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72