Backpack

I got one from Best Buy. It's heavy. And the motors stick up. Why? The best case the motors will recess. Covering them puts pressure. It's better then no case at all. Hiking with it sucks.

The dividers are there and a protective cover when it rains

I am torn between the Drone Crate P3 Backpack (DC) or the GoProfessional P3 Backpack (GP).
I noticed a lot of people in this thread have the GP.
What is the difference between the 'Standard' and the 'Limited Edition' Case?
I know you can fit a laptop (15" MacBook Pro) in the DC, but can you fit one in the GP?
Also is the GP (either edition) water proof/resistant?
Can you fit as much stuff in the GP as you can in the DC? It looks like you can fit a lot in the DC (this is from what I saw in a review video)

Any one have any luck with lowepro bags. Either their drone bags or modifiying a backcountry camera bag. ie; proTactic or whistler models.
. Pictures would be super helpful.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've recently got the new Manfrotto Drone Backpack D1, £118 in UK, fantastic backpack! Really nicely made, plenty of well designed storage, extra space too. Looks like and as is comfortable as a great rucksack should be, not a box with straps.

Could you share your thoughts on how the Manfrotto D1 does with caring non-drone stuff i.e. Food, water, rain gear, first aid kit...ect. (Day hike into location).
Looks like a great bag. More versatile space than the Think Tank or other bags with foam inserts.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I am torn between the Drone Crate P3 Backpack (DC) or the GoProfessional P3 Backpack (GP).
I noticed a lot of people in this thread have the GP.
What is the difference between the 'Standard' and the 'Limited Edition' Case?
I know you can fit a laptop (15" MacBook Pro) in the DC, but can you fit one in the GP?
Also is the GP (either edition) water proof/resistant?
Can you fit as much stuff in the GP as you can in the DC? It looks like you can fit a lot in the DC (this is from what I saw in a review video)
The GP looks like a 511 Rush 72 wih a foam insert for a phantom.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20