Back in the Saddle Again

Reaction score
Been away for awhile on other forums because I sold my Phantom 4 Pro+ and got an Inspire 2.
Long story shortenrd, I sold the I2 because I couldn't enjoy it.....
Not that it wasn't an awesome bird, it truly was. What got in the way was the possibility that that much money could suddenly vanish.
Bird strike, firmware failure, or other acts of nature. Just too much at risk. Spoiled the fun.

So, I got a Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian. Arrived yesterday and, of course, I spent the evening activating and updating it.
This evening was very frustrating!!! It rained all day and was VERY windy. I got a new bird that needs to fly!!!
I watched the Dual Doppler, which promised a break around 9:30 pm.

Radar was right. Rain gone and wind with it.
9:45 pm liftoff of maiden flight.
It is Friggin Awesome!!!!!
Here's some pictures.....

29_2x.gif

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Been away for awhile on other forums because I sold my Phantom 4 Pro+ and got an Inspire 2.
Long story shortenrd, I sold the I2 because I couldn't enjoy it.....
Not that it wasn't an awesome bird, it truly was. What got in the way was the possibility that that much money could suddenly vanish.
Bird strike, firmware failure, or other acts of nature. Just too much at risk. Spoiled the fun.

So, I got a Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian. Arrived yesterday and, of course, I spent the evening activating and updating it.
This evening was very frustrating!!! It rained all day and was VERY windy. I got a new bird that needs to fly!!!
I watched the Dual Doppler, which promised a break around 9:30 pm.

Radar was right. Rain gone and wind with it.
9:45 pm liftoff of maiden flight.
It is Friggin Awesome!!!!!
Here's some pictures.....

29_2x.gif

View attachment 95160 View attachment 95161 View attachment 95162 View attachment 95163
aeromirrage..... not conspicuous, and not very smart, are you XD

Like your first image alot how do you make the photo round like that? Also glad your back to flying man congrats!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.