B&H Photo shipped my preordered spare battery today

Reaction score
I pre-ordered a Phantom 3 battery (not the extra battery option for the P3) two weeks ago and just got a tracking number email from B&H Photo. I guess the batteries are now becoming available at the dealers.

Mine, too. But, the battery I ordered with my P3P has not been shipped. Since I ordered the P3P combo long before I placed the order for the lone battery, I am surprised that it is shipping before the combo battery.

-- Roger

This is very surprising... I emailed DJI in regards to my "extra battery" they said it is out of stock and should be getting more soon and I could expect it mid beginning to mid June. WTF! I placed this order in mid April how can others get there batteries before I do?
Anyway... Guess I have to wait...

I ordered the bundle. Checking the website now, it says 'in stock, order sent to warehouse' for the battery. Cool.

Just checked on my 'Bundled' P3A order and it says 'payment confirmed', no FedEx tracking number for the battery. I placed my order on April 9th.

Sure, why would DJi ship batteries to customers who only payed $100 per battery, when they can ship them for $149?

Chat with DJI 'Pre-Sales':

John Maetta
Hello, when will my battery be shipped. Dealers in the US are shipping batteries to their customers now.
My order number is:001121040356
Chat started
Cherry joined the chat
2E0FBsj5tZbHmQxZxuD7BR56asi8V9Ir-agents-1757925

Cherry
hi welcome to DJI

Please hold on, I will check for you.

I see that the battery under process by now

The separate batteries will be shipping in the next week or two.

John Maetta
Why are US dealers shipping batteries to thier customers and I have to wait two more weeks????

Cherry
I am sorry ,the dealer purchase fro our sales ,and your order with extra battery ship out from China ,

we will try the best to ship out at the early of June

John Maetta
Why did your sales have batteries to sell to US dealers?

Cherry
the purchase at the first time

John Maetta
Shouldn't DJi ship batteries to customers that placed their orders a month and a half ago?

Cherry
please do not worry , we ship out the order by ordering sequence , will ship out for your order very soon

John Maetta
It seems out of sequence now...

You Bastard! Your getting an extra battery, what's your address, I might just wait on your stoop for the deliveryman.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic