Autopilot v3 Waypoint preview

Crap I just purchased FPV camera mission planner. I might still purchase autopilot if the waypoint mode also works for the p2v+. Will it be compatible?

Crap I just purchased FPV camera mission planner. I might still purchase autopilot if the waypoint mode also works for the p2v+. Will it be compatible?

I don't think so. I believe it's P3/Inspire/Matrice

EDIT: whoops, misspoke. P2V/P2V+ as well are supported.

Last edited:
Here is a teaser of the upcoming Autopilot Waypoint mode in v3.0, complete with Bézier curves, segment splitting, and size / rotation / position transforming:

Is this available now in Autopilot?

Here is a teaser of the upcoming Autopilot Waypoint mode in v3.0, complete with Bézier curves, segment splitting, and size / rotation / position transforming:

Approximate release date?

Is this available now in Autopilot?

Not available now, and not sure of release date. They're working on it. Active Beta thread is public over at Inspire Pilots. Jim McAndrews is very responsive. I think their general approach is to release when they feel it's fully baked and after a solid Beta period.

Are there certain distance limitations like the DJI waypoint system? I cannot fly very far with the DJI waypoints so I am very interested in this!

This is exactly what I have been waiting for, I think. What are the distance limitations for setting waypoints and does it give a battery or flight time estimate? The DJI Go waypoints are useless for me. First I do not want to fly a route then hope I have enough battery to then create the route in their waypoint generator. Thanks and appreciate the video!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl