Autopilot, litchi ect. For pc

Reaction score
I am completely new to drones. I have a p4p and would like to be able to eventually use autopilot or litchi or any program like these to fly over our cattle property. I only use my iPhone 7 on my controller. I would like to be able to plan my flights on my pic then transfer everything to my phone. Is this possible?

I am completely new to drones. I have a p4p and would like to be able to eventually use autopilot or litchi or any program like these to fly over our cattle property. I only use my iPhone 7 on my controller. I would like to be able to plan my flights on my pic then transfer everything to my phone. Is this possible?

Hi
I use both programs with a P4P and both work well. Litchi is the easiest to learn and use - even for beginners. Autopilot has a ton of features but steep learning curve. If you want to plan flights at home on PC. Then Litchi has option of free account that allows you to prep these in standard internet browser whereas with autopilot you need to prep them on the tablet of phone.

Reactions: kipper123
Hi
I use both programs with a P4P and both work well. Litchi is the easiest to learn and use - even for beginners. Autopilot has a ton of features but steep learning curve. If you want to plan flights at home on PC. Then Litchi has option of free account that allows you to prep these in standard internet browser whereas with autopilot you need to prep them on the tablet of phone.

Forgot to say there are loads of really good mini tutorials for litchi on YouTube.

Forgot to say there are loads of really good mini tutorials for litchi on YouTube.

Here's another question. I do have a big ipad(too big to use with controller) can I have the litchi app on both my phone and the iPad, plan the flight on the large iPad and then perform the flight with my phone. In other words if I have an account with litchi will it synchronise with both devises ?

Here's another question. I do have a big ipad(too big to use with controller) can I have the litchi app on both my phone and the iPad, plan the flight on the large iPad and then perform the flight with my phone. In other words if I have an account with litchi will it synchronise with both devises ?

Yes you can sync any number of devices to one Litchi account. One thing to remember is not to have more than one of the apps running on your phone when controlling the drone I.e. DJI Go 4, Autopilot and Litchi, you should make sure you close the ones you not using (swipe up etc on iOS).

You can use the Litchi Mission Hub and save the flight paths to your account to be able to easily load them to your mobile device. Go HERE to see the Litchi Mission Hub

Reactions: RodPad
Thanks a lot mate, just got to say how good is this forum. As I said I am brand new to drones. They seem like a great tool for myself as I am on a cattle station in Australia and want to use the drone to check hard to reach places. This forum is going to be very handy.

Reactions: ryantrax
I use both Litchi and Autopilot, but have more or less given up on Autopilot as it is too complex, and I can do all I need on Litchi, without the extra complication.
I know you are on IOS, but for android users Autopilot is not available, unless they have changed recently.
However if you are new to this hobby I would start with the DJI app, and when confident move to Litchi for the waypoint features.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT