Autoflight Logic - Quick Orbit Guide

P2V+ range is lesser than P3 or I1 which their range is further.
To be clear, the RC connection range of the P3 and Inspire 1 (light bridge), and the range extender connection range of the P2 Vision / Vision+ (wifi), are both unrelated to the connection range of the Peer-to-Peer Airspace feature of Autopilot. Peer-to-Peer Airspaces rely on bluetooth and wifi, the latter of which implies that if wifi connection would be required (if out of range of bluetooth), the P2 Vision / Vision+ could not be used because the iOS device can only be connected to one wifi network at once, and it is already connected to the aircraft.

To be clear, the RC connection range of the P3 and Inspire 1 (light bridge), and the range extender connection range of the P2 Vision / Vision+ (wifi), are both unrelated to the connection range of the Peer-to-Peer Airspace feature of Autopilot. Peer-to-Peer Airspaces rely on bluetooth and wifi, the latter of which implies that if wifi connection would be required (if out of range of bluetooth), the P2 Vision / Vision+ could not be used because the iOS device can only be connected to one wifi network at once, and it is already connected to the aircraft.
Yes, which is exactly why I asked if something similar to Litchi's magic leash will be developed? The magic leash is using peering through an Internet.

Yes, which is exactly why I asked if something similar to Litchi's magic leash will be developed? The magic leash is using peering through an Internet.
You mean the intent of your original question was to ask if Network Airspace types are planned (as opposed to if a companion app would be developed to allow non-aircraft owners to connect to Airspaces, regardless of the connection type)? Yes, it is planned.

I am new to using AP, and am trying to build/document a few workflows. I've been a Litchi user for some time but want to make a serious effort at understanding AP. Starting with Orbit I have a question about how to create a focus point at the P3P location? I must not be using the right AP terminology because I have not been able to find out how to do this.

I would like to fly to a location and then: set the Orbit center at the aircraft location ' - what is the AP terminology for doing that? And is there a place in their documentation that describes it?

Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj