auto take off

Press the up arrow on the left side of the app and a slider will appear on the screen to activate auto takeoff

a little off subject but in the same area of thought
when using waypoints, make sure you have already lifted off before engaging the run, otherwise the bird will try to take off in the direction of first waypoint and will most likely tip it over and cause damage

when using waypoints, make sure you have already lifted off before engaging the run, otherwise the bird will try to take off in the direction of first waypoint and will most likely tip it over and cause damage
o_O

We don't have waypoints for P3 yet

I always set the first Waypoint above the launch at cruise altitude. The one time I forgot that, the Phantom took off and was heading for a tall tree while climbing. Had to kill the run and re-do it. That will be the same process for the P3.

BTW I used Auto Takeoff in the house, as I didn't want to chance bouncing off the ceiling. Worked flawlessly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.