Audra state park, WV. in the fall

Reaction score
Catchy title. LOL Just a day with the family in a typical S.P. in West Virginia. Most all parks are free and open to drones. This one has a beach, sort of. Hey, I said it's free.
DSC_0034.jpg

Audra SP seems kind of plain, camping, fishing, swimming and hiking.
DJI_0489.jpg

It does have a unique feature; a boardwalk.
DSC_9983.jpg

How good can I have it, level, great view, keeps me out of the sun an rain.

DSC_0002.jpg

Happy flying in your State parks. LOL
DJI_0474.jpg

Catchy title. LOL Just a day with the family in a typical S.P. in West Virginia. Most all parks are free and open to drones. This one has a beach, sort of. Hey, I said it's free.
View attachment 120671

Audra SP seems kind of plain, camping, fishing, swimming and hiking.
View attachment 120672

It does have a unique feature; a boardwalk.
View attachment 120673
How good can I have it, level, great view, keeps me out of the sun an rain.

View attachment 120674

Happy flying in your State parks. LOL
View attachment 120676
You're lucky in Indiana you have to pay to get in parks and drones are forbidden ??

You're lucky in Indiana you have to pay to get in parks and drones are forbidden ??
I have lived in Illinois, Michigan, Ohio and many other states. I pulled up my family from Florida and I chose to live here. The thing I like best is there are few people and they have older family values. Most of my close family is outside WV. My wife and I were born here, but we're both Airforce brats. I think it is a great place to retire. Lol

Last edited:
Pictures like yours remind me of why I'm Floridian by birth, and West Virginian by the grace of God!

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Gorgeous location. Plain is very very good ✌️

Jealous (retired) Floridian. Can’t leave the sea. First ❤️
Man, I love the sea. That’s my favorite fishing. Mainly shore fishing. Never got rid of my casting net. I bought a new reel and made sure it’s for salt water also. That doesn’t help my case for trout fishing. Lol

Reactions: Capt KO
Really nice unspoiled nature.
There is only one problem flying in such densely overgrowth terrain (at least with me) - VLOS and the signal behind the trees.
Maybe put the brightness just a little down to emphasize these beautiful colours.

Man, I love the sea. That’s my favorite fishing. Mainly shore fishing. Never got rid of my casting net. I bought a new reel and made sure it’s for salt water also. That doesn’t help my case for trout fishing. Lol
Drone fishing, from shore, is my new favorite. Lot cheaper than a boat. Less clean-up after. Freshwater fun too. ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20