Attitude Gain Settings

Reaction score
I am looking to reduce the reaction speed when I rotate my bird left and right when turning while shooting video. Can I reduce the attitude gain settings while hooked up to the Assistant software to accomplish this?

No. The yaw gains in the assistant are for the automatic gains when correcting position during flight. The pilot inputs are not adjustable. There are some threads on modifying the transmitter for this result. It requires some parts and soldering.

Geo

Hi Blue Wave,

I'm afraid that Geo is quite correct. Your yaw control can be adjusted by soldering resistors in-line which many users here have done. (there are several posts with directions and parts lists available and videos on YT of how to actually do it). I also wanted to try and reduce the 'yaw jerk' (a term I invented btw!) because several of my videos 'pan' from side to side just a little too quickly for my liking. Once you've driven home and taken the video footage off your sd card it's too late to go back and re-shoot the scene or shot you really wanted. Several members here have suggested a different grip on the left stick (the nipple grip) or winding the left stick out to its maximum length to reduce its sensitivity. I'm going to try both and see how I go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31