ATTI Mode hand catch - fighting boredom on the job site...

Couldn't see it, lol... I bet your dog ate your night waiver too.

The Phantom 4 allows you to turn off the front lights while recording to avoid a red haze on the lens. The back green lights remain on. Because of this, at a certain angle, when the drone is coming toward you, it's REALLY hard to see. Fortunately for all of us I not only have a lot of experience as a pilot, but my flight path was limited to a closed semi trailer storage facility.

And, yes, Fluffy ate my night waiver. Thank god nobody was killed.

D

Mod: Can we make a rule about not allowing every freakin' post to digress to compliance? This FAA trolling is really getting old.

The Phantom 4 allows you to turn off the front lights while recording to avoid a red haze on the lens. The back green lights remain on. Because of this, at a certain angle, when the drone is coming toward you, it's REALLY hard to see. Fortunately for all of us I not only have a lot of experience as a pilot, but my flight path was limited to a closed semi trailer storage facility.

And, yes, Fluffy ate my night waiver. Thank god nobody was killed.

D

Mod: Can we make a rule about not allowing every freakin' post to digress to compliance? This FAA trolling is really getting old.
The only reason I mentioned it is because you appear to be a commercial pilot and people need to know. A pilot (actually his company) that I know in Central Texas got fined a couple of months ago for night flying without. Of course he was near an airport, but outside the restricted area. Regardless, cool footage. Thanks for sharing.

Amazed at image quality at 6400 iso. I don’t know if I’ve ever used mine higher than 400. But I do mainly stills. I keep it at 100 iso 99% of the time.
But this make me think I could be more flexible for video.

Was that time lapse section actually Time Lapse from stills or did you just speed up the video?

Amazed at image quality at 6400 iso.

Agreed. The P4P does an amazing job at that ISO. My Canon gets very grainy @ 6400 ISO.

I don’t know if I’ve ever used mine higher than 400. But I do mainly stills. I keep it at 100 iso 99% of the time.
But this make me think I could be more flexible for video.

Yep. And so you know, the footage is unretouched. I did no color correction or post-processing other than editing.

Was that time lapse section actually Time Lapse from stills or did you just speed up the video?

Just sped up...I believe 10x.

D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj