Assistant software for FC40 help

Reaction score
I've just added a brand new Phantom FC40 to my collection and have installed the FC40 Assistant software onto the PC.
The trouble is, It won't connect to the aircraft. Tried various cables, installed DJI_WIN drivers... HELP!
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
just brought a new windows 10 pc...the naza m wont install even after all methods...what should i do

just brought a new windows 10 pc...the naza m wont install even after all methods...what should i do
did it again...used this...
Naza-M v2 Assistant Software v2.40 (Stop distributing and updating)...it worked

Hi...am using a windows 11 pc now...how to install Naza M in it.please advice

Installed now
explaining how you did it is always a good idea in case someone comes across this thread via google search

Hi folks...brought a new lipo and even after charging that battery,my drone refuses to lift off under full power.what could be the dam reason.please help me..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

used this video method
Hi...my pc had some problems.had to reinstall NAZAM in windows 11.but now nothing works..i can see COM 5 , 6 and a Printer ports...which one is ok for the dji fc 4o.cant see that even when i connect/disconnect the drone with the pc as suggested in this video.I mean i cant identify which COM PORT is meant for this drone..any idea.can someone send me the drivers for fc 40

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31