Assistant 2 for Phantom

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am running into issues when trying to connect my controller to the computer.

My computer isn’t recognizing the controller through Assistant 2 for Phantom. The PC recognizes that a new device is connected (as in, it does that chime), but the software isn’t showing that the controller is connected. When running the discontinued version of Assistant 2, the software does connect to the remote.

I tried connecting to a Mac also. But this doesn’t get anywhere. Catalina doesn’t like HoRNDIS. I can’t fully install Assistant.

Any idea?

You can go directly to DJI site and download there. Go to downloads and pick Phantom. RC or AC.
Standard (300F)or + (300E) with screen, Remote?

You can go directly to DJI site and download there. Go to downloads and pick Phantom. RC or AC.

Thank you. Download what from the DJI website? If it’s Assistant 2 for Phantom, I already did. I tired using it on every computer I attempted to get this resolved.

Not assistant, just DJI.com I just looked for it on my iPad and it’s not there but on my PC I could download directly from the DJI site. I stored it on an SD card for the + model. Hope it hasn’t changed.
Can you open GO 4? And update from there. That’s simplest. When GO4 opens and shows the Phantom, press the 3 lines at the top for 10 secs, let go and your firmware update will be there. Link your AC and RC and start download. Good luck. ?
You will need good WiFi

Let me know if you have any progress. I apologize if I’ve only made you more confused. I can only pass on what has worked for me but others might have better ideas.
I just assumed you were looking for firmware update.

Is this the 300E with screen? That’s the firmware update on DJI. 300F update was in my GO4 app. I’ll wait to know what you have and are trying to do.

PM me if you want so others can join in to possibly help you. Bad advise is worse than none.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers