Asking for help

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

OK morning moan
I'm sure this is a help and discussion forum,,why do people ask for help and then not reply,,,,how do we know suggestions work or not,,,my answers probly not the best but why offer advice if no one replys,,,,I know also different time zones in play but if your online you should reply to whoever trying to help,,one way conversation not work for me so that's it

@ianzone .....Take a deep breath there my friend......You already know how things go around here as do I. I agree with the comment, but everyone is different in their daily lives, so patience is a must. ✌

It's not the time zone Ian, it's just because you're from NZ, LMAO. Seriously though, I am a member and moderator on several forums (not drone related) and this same thing happens. I have spent a half of an hour thinking, researching and typing a response just to have that new member never even acknowledge the response. I've come to accept that it is going to happen and move along to the next thread. Don't take it personal and know that most of us appreciate your answers, your time and you being a member here.

Joe

Understand how you feel Ian. I’ve looked back at some of my previous posts where I’ve made suggestions to the OP’s problem or issue. Some have followed-up.........some have not.

Oh well. If it is important to them......they’ll be back.

Life goes on.........................[emoji106]

OK morning moan
I'm sure this is a help and discussion forum,,why do people ask for help and then not reply,,,,how do we know suggestions work or not,,,my answers probly not the best but why offer advice if no one replys,,,,I know also different time zones in play but if your online you should reply to whoever trying to help,,one way conversation not work for me so that's it
i only get on here maybe once or twice a month during my lunch so i can understand how it may take a minute for peeps to get back on. OTOH it does seem on the rudish side to ask for help and get detailed replies without ever seeing if it worked or even giving a easy one click like to show you seen it. sometimes when i log on and see a hanging thread i will ask how it worked out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31