AROUND ABOUT TOWN STUDIOS FPV

Reaction score
Hi and thanks for reading,
I have P3S all good and want to use iphone app (see above) to do mission planner to set way points and be able to focus my attention on camera instead of flight controls. The app says to get old DJI softwear to get rid of limiting alt. and distance with in the DJI. is that possible?
Has anyone done this? and if so send me instructions.

Hugh?? What are you talking about? What App? What distance and alt restriction? Those are only limited by the xmit/rcvr range. Although altitude is limited to 400meters on all aircraft.

So you HAD to correct the alt! Douch

If you have the latest firmware installed on your P3S you cannot revert back to an older FW, DJI won't let you. And I believe the max altitude from point of takeoff is 1640 ft/ 500m which is high AF. Don't know how high you want to go unless you're planning to send it into orbit lol.

Thanks for your reply, I'm not doing the alt. height problem I'm trying to use the
AROUND ABOUT TOWN STUDIOS FPV
software to have drone go point to point without controlling it so I can focus on video, and trying to see if I can increase distance.

I see,I think your best bet would be to buy the Litchi app. You can pre program waypoint missions and has a ton of other features not found on DJI go (although i don't have it myself I have done some research on it). As far as distance is concerned you are limited only by strength of signal and battery life. ARGtek and ITELITE are popular choices right now or you can go with a parabolic extender but all three are very directional and you have to keep the RC pointed in the direction of the AC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.