Reaction score
I want to buy a high quality case for my iPhone 6s. Have you recommend for me? I am looking forward to your reply. Thank you!

My friend recommend skylet iPhone case. He said: the skylet phone case haven't had any problems with them in 1 years. Cheaper and touch comfortable. Here is a link you can view: V-ERUS Case For Galaxy S7 Iphone 6S Case Brushed Metal IPHONE 6 VERGE Dual Layered Anti-Shock Hard Case Shockproof Hard Back Cover Opp Bag Online with $1.17/Piece on Skylet's Store

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Yelling
Otter box but they are not as good as the 5 series

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have the Otter Box 'Commuter'. It's 2 pieces and I swear by them. My son has dropped his on concrete getting out of his car, at least twice that he will admit to, and you can't even see a scratch. If you need more protection their Defender series is bulkier, but it also comes with a belt clip. Check Amazon.

Reactions: dirkclod
I have the defender, it's good, saved my phone many times. But like all the reviews for the iPhone 6, it's not as good a fit as the iPhone 5 version- that was great.

I've got a UAG case for my note 4, this is the best balistic type case I've ever come across, I needed something rugged like this as I work on building sites and it's been dropped countless times and the case never mind the phone is still not showing any damage after 2 years

Case for iPhone 6 & 6S

Lifeproof cases have been my choice for a while now.

Thinner than the Defender without the annoyance of the outer case pulling off.. Water proof and almost as nice looking as the Commuter series. Also the life jacket is handy when out on the boat.

FYI - Otter makes all of the cases just different branding.

I'll second the Lifefproof! I've put them on my iPhones since the company started. I do admit I have a Defender case for my 6 plus, but I find it just too (Mod Removed Language) bulky

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the life proof but the one on my 6s plus was terrible. No one could hear me and it was almost impossible to have a phone conversation. I second the UAG it's a real nice case.

I love the life proof but the one on my 6s plus was terrible. No one could hear me and it was almost impossible to have a phone conversation. I second the UAG it's a real nice case.

My daughter had this with her last Otterbox Defender.

It has something to do with the membrane when assembled. The issue happens on both the Defender and Lifeproof ( I think the Nuud does not have this issue.) In any instance, Otterbox company will replace the case for free if it happens during the warranty period.

My Fiance' is using a drybag that is touch sensitive with a plain jane case. Seams to work but nto for the drone.

I want to buy a high quality case for my iPhone 6s. Have you recommend for me? I am looking forward to your reply. Thank you!

My friend recommend skylet iPhone case. He said: the skylet phone case haven't had any problems with them in 1 years. Cheaper and touch comfortable. Here is a link you can view: V-ERUS Case For Galaxy S7 Iphone 6S Case Brushed Metal IPHONE 6 VERGE Dual Layered Anti-Shock Hard Case Shockproof Hard Back Cover Opp Bag Online with $1.17/Piece on Skylet's Store | DHgate.com
You can also try eseekgo iPhone case. It is very beautiful and durable case. The newest iPhone 7 Plus case if you needs: https://www.amazon.com/iPhone-ESeek...s=15272280011&ie=UTF8&qid=1474605718&sr=8-107

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.