ARGTEK YES OR NO ONLY PLEASE

I'm 1000% positive that mine was installed correctly. I even cracked the RC back open to look because I started doubting myself.

You probably had one of the QC ones that seem to pop up. I can only imagine how frustrating that would be.

Ok chaps anyone know where I can purchase dbs In the uk?

Ok chaps anyone know where I can purchase dbs In the uk?

This is reasonable forum to check out for gear ...

Multi Rotor UK Forum

as well as ebay ... at least with ebay and you use a UK based seller - then you have trading standards on your side if you want to return it ...

Nigel

Reactions: Dazzauk
What exactly is the difference between the dbs and the argtek? Just the panels?

What exactly is the difference between the dbs and the argtek? Just the panels?

For near 3x the price for DBS ..... I hope its a little more than just panels !!

Nigel

For near 3x the price for DBS ..... I hope its a little more than just panels !!

Nigel

Internally nothing changes on the controller right.

The wires are probably the same from controller to panel.

So that just leaves the actual panels? Or I guess what's inside the panels.

Darren

Internally nothing changes on the controller right.

The wires are probably the same from controller to panel.

So that just leaves the actual panels? Or I guess what's inside the panels.

Darren

Correct.

Nigel

Nigel

My six Panel ARGTEK from Blueproton was $67 US, the DBS was $ 109 US , so mine was not three times less expensive . Now if you add the Cables for the DBS so you don't have to put holes in your Controller , then yes it would be about three times less . Not to mention less connectors for the Antenna Cables .

I was back and forth on the DBS and the AiRGTEC and settled on the dbs. In addition to mostly having better range performance I think it looks a lot nicer too. Thats just preference though.

My Argtec was $40 and the DBS I saw was $119 .....

Which looks better will always be a personal matter. I think the DBS is butt ugly.
Second - with no modification - I can take of my Argtec antenna and still get my RC in my Standard bag. No modifications to bag at all.

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT