Reaction score
I flew in a relatively small open space in Irvine recently. It won't be here long. I suppose it will be developed in the coming months or sometime in 2017.

Check it out... My flight on Sunday...

Last edited:
I flew in a relatively small open space in Irvine recently. It won't be here long. I suppose it will be developed in the coming months or sometime in 2017.

Check it out my flight on Sunday...

It's been interesting watching your progress in your skills. Nice video. Where in Irvine was this. I haven't completely given up yet. Things are just on the back burner while I go thru our crazy time at work. 42 years of wild schedules at xmas that ultimately go no where. I got my permit for Fairview. Just have to make time to get up there and start my practice.

It's been interesting watching your progress in your skills. Nice video. Where in Irvine was this. I haven't completely given up yet. Things are just on the back burner while I go thru our crazy time at work. 42 years of wild schedules at xmas that ultimately go no where. I got my permit for Fairview. Just have to make time to get up there and start my practice.
Hi Tim,

Thank you for your encouragement!

I'm glad you are still interested in flying. Let me know when you want to go to the practice field (Fairview).

For my Lexus video, it's a place called, "Beacon Park". This development is in the Great Park area (ex-El Toro Marine Base) and the new homes are going up fast. I would imagine this open space won't be around by summer time.

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your encouragement!

I'm glad you are still interested in flying. Let me know when you want to go to the practice field (Fairview).

For my Lexus video, it's a place called, "Beacon Park". This development is in the Great Park area (ex-El Toro Marine Base) and the new homes are going up fast. I would imagine this open space won't be around by summer time.
For anyone who stumbles across this post, yes this field "Beacon Park" is now completely fenced off. Homes coming in. Too bad, it was a great place to fly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20