Are the VPS 'modules' interchangeable between the P3Adv and the P3Pro......?

• Thread starter Deleted member 120647
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 120647

Are the VPS 'modules' interchangeable between the P3Adv and the P3Pro, additionally, for each of those models, are they interchangeable between drones with different motor types?
There are two boards under the white cover, one with the sensors on it and the other seems to be related to the camera and antennae, does the latter board have any influence wrt to VPS?.
I ask because I was having a play, in the house, with a P3Pro last night and it was noticeably less stable than my Adv. It was too wet to try it outside. I only fly in one area in the house, a storgage room with boxes on the floor etc. and a spare bed so it would resemble rough terrain.
I have cleaned the sensors.

They should be.
The camera (and firmware) is the only difference between the two P3 models.
And even the camera is identical except the pro model gets an extra chip and a fan.

I thought the ADv had same camera as the Std ..... 2.7K and not the 4K as on the Pro ??

Ta, but "does the latter board" i.e. the board connected to the camera/gimbal assembly, "have any influence wrt to VPS?"

If not swapping the VPS module between drones would/will be a doddle, 2 x ( 4 screws and 1 connector) ;-)

Also what about the consequence of the changes to the drone's main board that accompanied the change of motor design?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik