Are P3P's backordered from all dealers or is it hit and miss

Reaction score
Just ordered a P3P package deal on the 23rd from UAVDirect.com - I'll update you on speed and delivery. Shows back odered on status. But I wonder if they just send the UAS when the case and batt is not in stock.

Could have gone bhpv but wanted to give the smaller drone dealers some biz.

Beat

Reactions: beatnik
Just ordered a P3P package deal on the 23rd from UAVDirect.com - I'll update you on speed and delivery. Shows back odered on status. But I wonder if they just send the UAS when the case and batt is not in stock.

Beat

A number of shops such as the coptershop have the P3P available in stock. The problem is if you're looking for a combo deal which includes a discounted battery(s) and or case. In which case you need to shop at DroneFly.com which is the only one I found not price gouging the battery. I ordered the P3P Pro Combo with DJI Backpack and Extra battery. And in addition it let me check off one additional battery at $100 promo price. So yeah if you want just the P3P you can get it now. If you want a combo deal and discounted batteries you will have to wait at least a couple of weeks for more shipments to come in.

Reactions: beatnik
So yeah if you want just the P3P you can get it now. If you want a combo deal and discounted batteries you will have to wait at least a couple of weeks for more shipments to come in.

I suspected that was the case - for the case deal. Thanks for the info.

UPS delivered the Phantom on 7/3 so less than ten days. And that answers the question, that the bundles ship one part at a time. At least from UAVdirect. No indication on the battery or case but it was the same deal with the $100 battery add on. BHP shipped a battery same day that I ordered it on 7/3.

Just got word that my shop received about 30 batteries from DJI. So those back orders are being shipped. Go Professional case bundles are about a week out. This is UAVdirect from Texas.

Beat
Oh no! Did you end up going BH?

Oh Sorry didn't reply. I got my P3P as advertised in about two weeks from Back Order. Case and Batteries took a bit longer. I went with an Authorized dealer just for the personal customer support.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers