Apps for Phantom 3 or upcoming apps

Reaction score
Is there a list of apps which are already available for the phantom 3 and upcoming apps as the DJI pilot app is really barebones as to what it can do

I thought there was one developer who had an app for the P3 buy I can't find it, if there is. There are a few for Android.

However, while these Android apps support some ground station features, these won't work until DJI's next firmware release.

To be honest, most of these Android apps don't look very good right now as they were designed from the Phantom 2 SDK. I'd say the exception is Vision Pilot which looks better than the others.

There was a company that made an iOS app for the Vision Plus that looked great. I thought they were working on one for the P3 but I can't find it if they were.

There's an app developer here in Austin who built the Autopilot for Phantom app for P2V+
He is updating his app for P3 but it's not out yet.
Pix4D should have their app updated to work with the P3 soon too.
http://autoflightlogic.com/autopilotphantom
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/autopilot-for-phantom/id963963805

I do notice that the AutoPilot app does not have WayPoint autonomous flying as features. If you're looking for something like this then I think Pix4D or similar drone mapping apps will fulfill your need.

Is there a list of apps which are already available for the phantom 3 and upcoming apps as the DJI pilot app is really barebones as to what it can do

I had there app for my pv2 it was great hope the new one is ready soon

FPV Booster
14 hrs ·

P3 FPV Camera (iOS app) Beta Testing – Possibly Resolve FPV Lagging

We are about to start beta testing of a brand new FPV Camera for Phantom 3 (iOS app). Some P3 pilots may experience serious FPV lagging, skipping and stuttering issues on DJI Pilot app. FPV Camera is likely to address 90% of those issues. If you are willing to be a beta tester, please take a look of our preferred requirements below, and PM me your iDevice UUID and Apple ID (email address to sign-in App Store)....

Preferred Beta Testing Requirements
- Using compatible iOS device
- Experienced aforementioned FPV lagging issue on DJI Pilot app
- Willing to test and report back your test results within 1 week
- Willing to share your good/bad experience to the community

AutoPilot app does not have WayPoint autonomous flying as features.
Waypoint mode will be coming in a future release. Right now we are focusing on adding support for the P3 and Inspire and don't want to delay v2.0 any further. If you are interested in joining the beta, email [email protected]

Waypoint mode will be coming in a future release. Right now we are focusing on adding support for the P3 and Inspire and don't want to delay v2.0 any further. If you are interested in joining the beta, email [email protected]
I live in Austin and went to the Meetup that y'all hosted a few months ago. I'd be happy to try out the beta app. I fly with an iPhone 6 or iPad Air 2

Just curious if there might be an update to this thread? I've used the DJI app and, yes, while functional, it is limited in its feature set.
I've also tried litchi, and while it has a much more rich set of features, getting support has proven to be much more of a challenge than expected for a paid app.
Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic