App problem DJI GO

Reaction score
Hi
I have the phantom 3 advanced, when I entered the app DJI GO to edit videos and pictures I took ,the software fails, and disconnects.
Phantom 3 advanced- the latest version.
Ipad 2 mini- the latest version.
disappointing that I can not edit, anyone have a solution?
thanks, lior [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

As said use iTunes or a browser app and SD card if your iPad is jailbroken.

Take them straight off the SD card in the bird if you still have them.

The problem is that the iPad can not open the
"editor -- create movie"
Maybe I need to change something in the iPad settings?

The problem is that the iPad can not open the
"editor -- create movie"
Maybe I need to change something in the iPad settings?

So you can open the GO Editor, see all your footage and choose and view the recordings but you cannot edit them - correct?
What memory size is the iPad you have? How much free memory does it have?

Last edited:
I'm recently having a problem as well with the app and editor. IPhone 7 plus. Everything updated to latest versions. I can go into the editor but if I try to play the video it freezes up the phone everytime. Can't do anything but reboot. I can play the first couple of minutes of the video before it crashes but there is a select box that I can check off and it says to connect to aircraft to download original video even though it was connected and the save button is greed out and can't be selected. Yes I can dl by connecting direct to computer without a problem.

I'm recently having a problem as well with the app and editor. IPhone 7 plus. Everything updated to latest versions. I can go into the editor but if I try to play the video it freezes up the phone everytime. Can't do anything but reboot. I can play the first couple of minutes of the video before it crashes but there is a select box that I can check off and it says to connect to aircraft to download original video even though it was connected and the save button is greed out and can't be selected. Yes I can dl by connecting direct to computer without a problem.

Just tried to go in to take a screen shot and discovered that even if I get out of the app before it freezes and shot it down completely the phone still froze right after that and needed to be reset. Only have the one video to play with but will try to add another (shorter one) later today and see if that works. Will also go back to old phone (IPhone 6) and see if that one is doing the same thing.

Just tried to go in to take a screen shot and discovered that even if I get out of the app before it freezes and shot it down completely the phone still froze right after that and needed to be reset. Only have the one video to play with but will try to add another (shorter one) later today and see if that works. Will also go back to old phone (IPhone 6) and see if that one is doing the same thing.

Were you able to use the i7 for editing at all, or is this the first time you've tried to do this? How much memory do you have available?

There is enough memory in the iPad
Nothing there almost
I can sign in to the editor, but then fails to enter the Cearte movie.

Were you able to use the i7 for editing at all, or is this the first time you've tried to do this? How much memory do you have available?

For me this was the 1st time trying the i7. Theres 80 gig free so no problem there. I just realized my i6 is the previous version of the go app so i'm going to leave that alone and try the same thing when i get home. if it works i will update the app and try again and see if it messes anything up but this will have to wait until some time tonight.

There is enough memory in the iPad
Nothing there almost
I can sign in to the editor, but then fails to enter the Cearte movie.

Does it crash your device? Also, didn't mean to hijack your thread with my problem but sound like similar issues so better to be in one thread i thought.

For me this was the 1st time trying the i7. Theres 80 gig free so no problem there. I just realized my i6 is the previous version of the go app so i'm going to leave that alone and try the same thing when i get home. if it works i will update the app and try again and see if it messes anything up but this will have to wait until some time tonight.

So..i6 previous app version no problem with a long or short video. updated app and still ok. i7 no problem with short (1 minute) video. Longer video (8 minutes) still crashes phone. Deleted and reinstalled app on it. Will now have to wait till I have tome to do a good size video to check it out. Weather not looking so hot for next couple of days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic