Anywhere in UK I could purchase a P3 and show how to set up?

Reaction score
Called a couple of retailers today and asked if I purchased from then they could show me how to set everything up ok. I was quoted anywhere from £50 to £150 depending on what level of training that was required.
Now I'm sure if I was going to spend over £1k on a TV or a any other electrical equipment the retailer would normally be happy to deliver, install and if necessary demonstrate.
Seems wrong in the case of quadcopters, which could easily kill someone if not flown correctly, some retailers charge around £100 for an hours demonstration.

Read all instrutions with it and check tutorials on here and you tube and you should be fine

Sorry-I should have said small independent electrical retailers, the sort of small business that sells dji products.
My local shop will always match what the chains sell at, know what they're talking about and deliver and install free of charge.
its pretty obvious some drone sellers are jumping on the bandwagon and seem to be charging ridiculous amounts for 45 minutes of their time. As well as being expensive, like I stated earlier,they can be dangerous.
Are there any responsible retailers in the England, preferably in the North, that offer more than handing over a box and say enjoy but make sure you read the instructions properly and check out YouTube videos, after handing over my £1300

Everything you need to know is here.:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj