Anyone with Titan antenna system, got a question...

Reaction score
I got the 2.4ghtz Atlas installed into my P4P, however I just fired it up inside(it's to dark to test outside), and everything is working, except I'm not getting a GPS signal. Could this be because of my location, being inside, and the nature of the system, or did I screw something up? Thank you in advance.
P.S. if anyone is interested in this option, please be aware that there's no turning back, and I would assume it voids both the warranty, as well as Aftercare.
Just fired my Mavic Pro up, and no GPS with that either. Hopefully I ducked an installation disaster.

Last edited:
I got the 2.4ghtz Atlas installed into my P4P, however I just fired it up inside(it's to dark to test outside), and everything is working, except I'm not getting a GPS signal. Could this be because of my location, being inside, and the nature of the system, or did I screw something up? Thank you in advance.
P.S. if anyone is interested in this option, please be aware that there's no turning back, and I would assume it voids both the warranty, as well as Aftercare.
Just fired my Mavic Pro up, and no GPS with that either. Hopefully I ducked an installation disaster.
Don't expect satellites indoors unless you're living in a tent.

And yes, any kind of aftermarket modification will void your warranty.

Don't expect satellites indoors unless you're living in a tent.

And yes, any kind of aftermarket modification will void your warranty.
I'm bumbed I didn't work the nerve up to do the install until it was almost dark, now I gotta wait until tomorrow to flesh it out. On a brighter note, I did some cutting, and got the entire system to fit inside the original P4P case.

Reactions: LarBear360
Yeah she won't get GPS signal inside the house and you wouldn't have messed up your GPS signal not working on the bird( there is nothing GPS related in the remote).... specifically the top portion of the body on the P4.... so I would say you are good to go;) you will be fine tomorrow fire it up outside and go for that nice run!

Reactions: Ripper7620
Yeah she won't get GPS signal inside the house and you wouldn't have messed up your GPS signal not working on the bird( there is nothing GPS related in the remote).... specifically the top portion of the body on the P4.... so I would say you are good to go;) you will be fine tomorrow fire it up outside and go for that nice run!
Thank you, I'm terribly excited, I even sprung for the 14" antenna whips. If all goes well, I'll probably go for the 5.8ghtz module as well, just to have ideal reception in any situation.

Reactions: $gambino$
I get GPS inside. Takes a little longer but I do get sats. Move the bird by a door or window and it helps more.

Reactions: Ripper7620

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav