Anyone using a PendoPad 7"/10" Tablet with their P2V+?

Reaction score
Hello, was just wanting a bit clearer vision than my slightly scratched almost mirror like reflecty iPhone4 screen. I was looking at a lightweight tablet, after a problem with using my EEEPC and AndriodX86 (but it was fun trying - if the DJI would not crash when loading the all important Camera screen it would have been sweet as). I am kinda just looking for something that I wouldn't care about ditching in 3/4 months when my credit card is paid off a bit more and I can afford a real solution.

So Officeworks.com.au have these slightly creepy sounding PendoPad 7" and 10" devices. They also have a great returns policy so I can just take it back if it doesn't work. I wanted to see if anyone had tried or is using one of these devices? I can get the cheaper one for AU$69 (but not sd card slot) and AU$139 for the 10" that has a card slot.

http://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/offi ... inpen10slv

The 10" also has a USB slot so I might even be able to charge the WiFi extender off this.. I think.

I am pretty sure I just convinced myself to go try in and return it if it doesn't work like I want it to but has anyone had any success with either of these devices and a P2V+?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj