Anyone use Cinefoil for better visibility?

Reaction score
Here is the description for those who don't know what it is. Since bright sunlight seems to be such a problem on displays it seems to be a good cheap solution. My questions - will the foil interfere with the transmitter? Under $20 for a 10 foot roll.

"Rosco Photofoil Matte Black Cinefoil (12 inch x 10 feet Roll) is a matte black aluminum material that virtually soaks up light. Ideal for masking light leaks and/or eliminating unwanted reflections.It can be quickly molded to form barndoors, flags, snoots and other configurations. Now available as Photofoil in convenient shorter lengths for still photographers, videographers and students"

Best.... Steve

Here is the description for those who don't know what it is. Since bright sunlight seems to be such a problem on displays it seems to be a good cheap solution. My questions - will the foil interfere with the transmitter? Under $20 for a 10 foot roll.

"Rosco Photofoil Matte Black Cinefoil (12 inch x 10 feet Roll) is a matte black aluminum material that virtually soaks up light. Ideal for masking light leaks and/or eliminating unwanted reflections.It can be quickly molded to form barndoors, flags, snoots and other configurations. Now available as Photofoil in convenient shorter lengths for still photographers, videographers and students"

Best.... Steve
Sounds interesting. Link?

I have been using cinefoil for a couple of months, no probs.
Folds up easily and re-useable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic