Anyone near Fort Worth Texas

Reaction score
Just curious to see who here is closest to Fort Worth. I have yet to see anyone else flying in the numerous places in which I go. It would be cool to know who's around.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I live in Mansfield and never see anybody else flying either. What are your favorite spots in DFW? I've flown over the trinity river near panther island and at Joe Pool Lake. Still looking for some new places to go to.

I live in Mansfield and never see anybody else flying either. What are your favorite spots in DFW? I've flown over the trinity river near panther island and at Joe Pool Lake. Still looking for some new places to go to.
I have been flying recently just outside of downtown Fort Worth in Bonnie Brae park. It's a good spot to fly yet still get great shots of Downtown. I've recently been working on getting long exposure pics on my P3P. I didn't know till recently that I even had that capability! Lol

I fly in far north Dallas, but going to check out the Trinity downtown around the Hunt bridge and follow it just south of downtown.

I'm in Fort Worth. Haven't been flying much, but been itching to get back into it. I've done a lot along the trinity but I guess we technically have to be careful for Meacham airspace. Been looking for more places.

I live in Aubrey, just N of Denton. I fly along the 428 corridor, in Aubrey parks, and schools after hours. Never seen another quad in Aubrey,..but have seen a man flying a fixd wing RC aircraft.
Anyone around Denton, Aubrey, Pilt Point, etc. Always want new places to fly. BTW, Lake Ray Roberts would be great, but it IS a State Park..

North Dallas for me, but I plan on going downtown and shooting the new Margaret Hunt Bridge (I think that's the name) and doing some shots of downtown Dallas with the Trinity River in the foreground. I've only seen one other person flying a drone on a soccer field I go to near Beltline and Coit. We hooked up and plan to do some flying soon. For "Roddgerdoger" is a state park illegal?

North Dallas for me, but I plan on going downtown and shooting the new Margaret Hunt Bridge (I think that's the name) and doing some shots of downtown Dallas with the Trinity River in the foreground. I've only seen one other person flying a drone on a soccer field I go to near Beltline and Coit. We hooked up and plan to do some flying soon. For "Roddgerdoger" is a state park illegal?

Yes, Tx wimped out, no more State Park flying.
I am headed out to CA for 10 days, or might join you guys...

My daughters property backs up to one of Hillwood's big open pastures just south of Roanoke. It's a beautiful area with scattered trees and rolling hills

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl