Anyone know if there is any program/app that let's me pre plan a flight with my DJI P3SE

Phantom 3 SE any app that let's me pre plan flight paths?

• ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
While the P3SE isn’t officially supported by litchi (DJI hasn’t released an SDK for the SE) many claim that the iOS version of litchi does work.

If you plan to give it a shot proceed with caution in testing things function as expected, especially faiksafe RTH.

I wouldn’t attempt anything you can’t recover from flying manually.

I cannot say which IOS products work with Litchi because I only have one...

YES... Litchi does work with my iPad Mini 4 and P3SE.... Android platforms are not working with Litchi.

Don't let me mislead you on FULL COMPATIBILITY.... I have only done waypoint missions in Litchi with my P3SE and iPad Mini 4.. I have not tested much more than that at this point. I am new and still learning EVERYTHING... but way point missions I run work flawlessly so far

Reactions: charlieb4
Litchi have told me until and if DJI do a program for phantom 3 SE they are unable to provide a fix for the compatibility to iPad.
I’m sure you mean compatibility with android- people have it working in iPad even abscent the availability of a P3SE SDK from DJI.

I’m sure you mean compatibility with android- people have it working in iPad even abscent the availability of a P3SE SDK from DJI.
No I mean iPad2. Litchi told me this morning via email DJI will need to release SDK but there's no sign of that happening.

No I mean iPad2. Litchi told me this morning via email DJI will need to release SDK but there's no sign of that happening.
Litchi is issue free on my iPad Air2, it also works on min 2 with iOS 9 or later (according to litchi developers).

The SDK has nothing to do with the app running. It will obviously impact comparability/performance of the app with the SE however as you may have read other users are flying litchi with the SE with no issues.

Reactions: charlieb4
Litchi works very well, I tested it last saturday (see the post in this forum) with an iPhone 8 Plus and a P3SE (1.3.20 fw).

Does anyone know how to pre-plan a flight for a phantom 3 SE?
P3se make missions with
  • Pix4dCapture,
  • DJI GoPro,
  • Drone Deploy
  • Presicion Flight and
  • Mission HUB - Litchi

You need to do this an IOS device which can be
  • iPhone 6S or higher,
  • iPad Air2,
  • iPad Mini 4
  • iPad 5th generation tablets.

IPad mini 2 and 3 are open questions, no clear answer yet on forum. Android devices, iPad 1-2-3-4 or iPhones bellow iPhone 6 are not capable to run this programs smoothly

EDIT:
Thank you RogueOne987, of corse Litchi have to be on the list, if you allow me I put it there, it will be comlett so :)

Last edited:
Reactions: exxoot
P3se make missions with
  • Pix4dCapture,
  • DJI GoPro,
  • Drone Deploy and
  • Presicion Flight

You need to do this IOS device which can be
  • iPhone 6S or higher,
  • iPad Air2,
  • iPad Mini 4
  • iPad 5th generation tablets.

IPad mini 2 is an open question
P3SE makes mission with the MissionHub of Litchi, too: Mission Hub - Litchi
I made one mission and it worked very good.

Reactions: PhantomFlyer3SE

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl