Anyone in North East Ohio, Lorain County area?

Lake County,Painesville Twp

Last edited:
Avon

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have family in Avon and Elyria. We'll be visiting for a few weeks this summer. Any advice on where to fly (or not to)? What's the general tolerance in this area. My brother in law said neighbors have been bitching about someone flying around the neighborhood.

I've been thinking about the river landing area in Lorain city and maybe trying to catch some freighters on the river in the flats. Also trying to film some of the small starter homes along the lakefront in Rocky river and Bay Village(I think?).

I have family in Avon and Elyria. We'll be visiting for a few weeks this summer. Any advice on where to fly (or not to)? What's the general tolerance in this area. My brother in law said neighbors have been bitching about someone flying around the neighborhood.

I've been thinking about the river landing area in Lorain city and maybe trying to catch some freighters on the river in the flats. Also trying to film some of the small starter homes along the lakefront in Rocky river and Bay Village(I think?).

Oops, forgot about this thread sorry. I haven't flown anywhere else than my back yard. But the places you mentioned would be good.

I miss Ohio, especially the cost of living there. Was in Mansfield

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj